Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Girl's Thought----


Marriage is an important phase of life for everyone but for a girl its the most amazing decision of her life.

A girls dreams and wishes for his life partner I want a hubby who would hold my hand in lines at the mall or while crossing roads..so that i feel protected

I want someone who would sing to me at random moments

Someone who wud respect my maturity and love my innocence too.

Someone who would bet with me on kisses..and let me win

Someone who would let me fulfill my responsibilities towards my mum dad and would love my family like
his own

I want a guy who will accept me with love and make me feel a part of his family.

Someone who I could share my fears, my laughs, my smile and my tears.

Someone who would not get angry over my mistakes instead scold me like my mother n then help me to learn doing that thing again.

But mostly, someone who would b loyal to me and will
always be the reason for my smile

And I promise to such a guy I would always prove his trust right I would be his family and I would love and respect his parents like my own mom dad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You...